Best Of North India India Packages
Tour Code : /|\
11 Nights / 12 Days
Destination Covered : New Delhi, Manali, Shimla, Katra, Amritsar, Haridwar, Dehradun, Rishikesh
Price (Starting From) : On Request
1 - best of north india package:
PER PERSON COST: 30,500 (MINIMUM 6 PAX)
- Transportation by car throughout the tour.
- All pick and drop facilities.
- Accommodation on triple occupancy basis.
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Driver’s T.A. - D.A.
- All fuel charges, state taxes, parking fee.
- All taxes.
- Any airfare/ train fare.
- Any insurance.
- Any personal expenses like STD calls, laundry etc.
- Any claim or delay charges due to natural calamities such as landslides, road blockages etc.
- Or any other things which are not mentioned in “Cost Included column”10-0431-05
Day 1: Delhi - Haridwar (5 Hrs Drive) 222 KM
Morning drive to Haridwar. On arrival at Haridwar check into the hotel. Later we will take you for a sightseeing tour of Haridwar. Visit ashram and temples - which include Mansa Devi temple, Chandi Devi temple, Maya Devi temple, Daksha Mahadev temple, Sapta Rishi temple and Ramanand ashram. Later back to hotel for hot tea and rest, in the evening after sunset will take you to Har ki pauri to attend the famous Ganga Aarti. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Haridwar - Rishikesh - Haridwar (1 Hrs One Way) 20 KM :
Morning after breakfast drive to Rishikesh, on arrival proceed to sightseeing tour of Rishikesh visit Lakshman Jhula, Ram Jhula, Gita Bhawan, evening attend Ganga Aarti at Parmarth Niketan. Later drive back to Haridwar, dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Haridwar - Dehradun ( 2 Hrs ) 53KM :
Arrive at Dehradun. Check into the hotel, After breakfast, go for a looking trip. Visit Robber's Cave, Tapovan and Tapkeshwar Temple. Make a brief halt at Sahastradhara, better known as "sulphur spring". This is placed about 16 kms from Dehradun in the Rajpur Village. The water of this is assumed to be a cure of many skin ailments. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Dehradun - Shimla :
Meet our representative and transfer to Shimla, check into the hotel, Evening free for local leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5: Shimla - Manali :
Today we will enjoy sightseeing of Manali, after sightseeing of Shimla, we will drive to Manali. On arrival at Manali, check into the hotel fresh - n - up. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6: Manali local and Solang Valley 12 KM :
After breakfast proceed for Local Sightseeing viz Hadimbha Temple, Vishist Springs & temple. Afternoon proceed for Solang valley. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel .
Day 7: Manali - Amritsar Via Kullu ( 11 Hrs) 401 KM :
After breakfast procced for Amritsar on the way visit Kullu and Famous Dam. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Amritsar .
Day 8: Amritsar Local & wagha Border (45 Min ) 32 KM :
After breakfast, proceed for local Sightseeing viz Golden Temple , Durgana Mandir, Jalliyanwala Bhag and afternoon proceed for Wagah Border Parade. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 9: Amritsar - Katra (6 Hrs) 262 KM :
After breakfast transfer to Katra. Evening free for local leisure. Dinner, you begin with your trek to the holy shrine, Vaishno Devi.
Day 10: Vaishno Devi Darshan :
Today take a holi Darshan of Vaishno Devi and helicopter flight back to Katra and then travel to Delhi at night 11:00 pm A/C Train.
View More ▼
- 2 Star Hotel
- Airport Pickup-Drop
- Complimentary Drinks
- Veg & Non Veg Meals
General Guidelines to the Passengers :-
- Senior citizen passenger must get their medical checkup before booking the tour and fitness certificate is required while booking.
- Passengers above the age of 75 are required to accompany by an escort/family member of younger age.
- Cost of bed tea, packaged drinking water, evening tea etc will be borne by passengers only.
- General Breakfast timings in hotels are 06.30 - 10.30 A.M.
- Please avoid being Over drunk by intake of hard drinks during your tour.
- Being a group tour package, personalized service is not viable.
- Kindly queue up while boarding the busses and don?t rush at the accommodation centre at the time of check-in.
- It is the duty of the co-passengers to provide seats first for the Handicapped and older people. Please do not request our representative for blocking any seat or specific room.
- Please keep patient and calm while on journey and avoid any unlawful arguments. Speak politely to other tourists, staffs & officers on duty.
- There may be changes in the sightseeing if any odd situation arises & the same has to be adhered to. In case of any problem arising due to some natural calamity or abnormal situation, alternate arrangements will be made for which extra cost is to be borne by the tourists.
- Always carry your passport/pan card/adaar card/driving liscence/votercard/etc while traveling.
- Hotels may change as per availability.
- The airfares and taxes are calculated as on a mentioned date and any increase in the taxes or airfare will be borne by the customer.
- The passport should be valid for minimum 6 months from the date of travel.
- Package is non refundable after confirmation.
- Any increase in air fare or air port taxes has to be borne by the client.
- Above tour prices are subject to change in the event of increase in hotel room rates levy by the hotel especially during peak season / holiday surcharge and major events/ fairs and convention.
- Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel.
- Passenger should get full briefing about the tour from SURE TRIP before/after the booking to avoid any confusion.
- SURE TRIP is not liable for personnel expenses, boating, ropeway charges, porterage, theft, accidents etc.
- Any other terms and conditions applied as may be decided by SURE TRIP at any point of time.
- Passengers are requested to not make any unethical or indecent behavior/act, which can harm the image of our country oversees.
- 50% payment at the time of booking confirmation will be required. After completion of the booking confirmation and payment formalities, a confirmation tour voucher will be generated.
- You will have to pay all bank charges.
- Force Majeure:- In these booking conditions, 'force majeure' means any event which we / the supplier of the service(s) in question / the Third Party Supplier could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include disruptions/diversions of rail services, floods, earthquakes whether actual or threatened war, riot, civil strife, actual or threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, disease, fire and all similar events outside the control of the party concerned.
- We cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our obligations under our agreement with you is prevented or affected by, or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of, 'force majeure'
- SURE TRIP will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other claim of any description whatsoever which results from:
1. the act(s) and / or omission(s) of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party; or
2. the act(s) and / or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of your arrangements and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable; or
3. any service or facility not arranged by us as part of our contract with you; or 'force majeure' as defined above.
- Excursions or other tours or any other travel services taken and paid for by you which have not been provided by us whilst you are on our tour. In such instances, your contract will be with the operator / supplier of the excursion or tour or travel services and not with us.
Conditions of Travel:-
- You will have to strictly follow the tour program. There would be no refund if you fail to join the group at the commencement of the tour, or join the group later or leave the group before culmination of the tour for any reasons whatsoever. You are responsible to register with the representative of the Company at the appointed date, place and time and you would be treated as a no-show if you fail to do so. Under no circumstances would any refund be given for any unutilized services. You shall not behave in a manner which may cause distress or annoyance to other co-travelers or which may create the risk of danger or damage to property of the Company, co-travelers or others. In this event, you may be asked to leave the tour immediately. The Company shall be under no liability to any such person.
Travel Documents and Clearances :
1. It shall be solely the your responsibility to hold valid travel documents and statutory clearances, to enable you to travel on the Tour such as passports, visas, confirmed air-tickets, insurance and medical insurance certificates and other statutory certificates including immigration clearance. In any case, your Passport must be valid for at least six months subsequent to the scheduled departure date of the tour.
2. As granting or rejecting visas and immigration clearance is the sole prerogative of the concerned sovereign governments, SURE TRIP shall neither be responsible in case of non-granting of such documents nor liable for any delay, denial or other related act/omission or for any loss, expense, damage or cost resulting there from.
- The position in respect of cancellation of Tour by Client due to non-availability of travel documents would not change only by virtue of the Client having applied for such documents through the Operator. Even if visas are rejected, the stipulated fees of the Operator shall be payable by the Client. There will be no refund to the Client, or any member of his party, is unable to travel due to the said reasons. In such cases, the non-refundable deposit paid by the clients shall be forfeited and no claim whatsoever shall be made for the same.
Child Policy :
- 02 Adults 01 Child is suggested in a standard room. If a family with 02 adults 02 child would suggest to take either 02 inter connecting rooms or higher category rooms.
- Children below 5 years of age are allowed to stay free with parents without extra bed.
- Children between 5 – 12 years have to take an extra bed at the prescribed rate.
- 02nd child between 5 – 12 years sharing parent’s bed have to pay extra for Meals only.
Extra Bed :
- Three person of one family on one booking will be accommodated in one double room with an extra bed.
- Child will be accommodated in one room with the parents (with bed / without extra bed) only.
- The prices shown are based on known costs and exchange rates at the time of tour launching and "SURE TRIP" does not expect to have to make any changes.
- In case of unforeseen increase in national or local taxation or adverse fluctuation in currency exchange rates, affecting the cost structures of your journey,
- "SURE TRIP" reserves the right to impose a surcharge or revise the tour cost.
- Any increase in Airfare
- Urgent visa charges
- Any increase Visa fee will be payable by passenger.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is directly payable at hotel.
- Any special service will provide and fee will be payable by passenger.
- Cost of excursions, sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides not included in the itinerary availed of by the passengers
- All kind of tips to drivers, guides, representative, Fuel Surcharge, etc
- Any increase in rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure.
- The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to departure
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us
- Anything not included in the inclusions.
- Above itinerary is only a proposed / indicative holiday outline, SURE TRIP /Local tour operator reserves the right to change as per the operational feasibility.
- Visit to all the sightseeing place is subject to time availability.SURE TRIP will not be responsible for any natural or social calamities.
Payment Policy :-
- 50% on the time of BOOKING Confirmation.
- 50% payment on first week of arrival date .
- If 100 % payment to our account then 5 % extra GST will be applicable